Our client from the banking sector is looking for:
IT Service Desk Specialist
IT Service Desk Poland team acts with cross border incident management and request fulfilment, takes active part in IT communities and takes responsibility at global level for successful deliveries.
As an IT Service Desk Specialist you will work together with our foreign units in order to align local procedures to the company standards and solve tasks that require independent judgment and own decisions on how they should be solved. You will be responsible for supporting end users in case of IT failures or standard requests according to defined processes. You will act as first level support to all end users (single point of contact).
You will be working with a lot of great colleagues in newly opened office in Warsaw.
The qualifications you need
- You have at least 1 years of experience from a similar position or maybe you have a bachelor’s degree (computer science or likely)
- You have probably knowledge of ITIL methodology – knowledge of incident, change and problem management will be considered an advantage.
- You are open-minded as a person and like to work in a role with high customer-focus. Furthermore, you have very good communication skills and are solution oriented with a ca-do approach when dealing with challenges.
- We expect that you at least speak and write English fluently.
The scope of responsibilities
- Provide support to end users through all appropriate channels, such as phone or ITSM tools regarding any kind of IT-related problems to ensure high availability for customers
- Align IT activity to business, prioritize and assign necessary resources to swiftly close end users problems
- Interact with second line support or external vendors in all tasks related to IT infrastructure and application problems or requests in order to avoid or solve problems and incidents
- Track, prioritize and document all incidents reported to the service desk using the relevant tools following the incident management procedure to avoid future incidents
- Diagnose software and hardware problems in order to find the right solution and thereby help the end user
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing among colleagues in order to create and implement best practice
- Take responsibility for own learning and keep updated within own area of responsibility to secure continuous competence building and personal growth
- Work in a modern, stable company
- Modern office
- Employment based on a contract of employment
- A full package of benefits
- Relocation package
- Work-life balance